We are currently looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our Brand Partnership team. We are launching a completely refreshed Brand Partnership sales strategy to take advantage of our position as a leading destination in the Entertainment vertical (studios, networks and OTT) as well as the recent buzz around our newly-launched Ranker Insights product.
We are currently well-positioned to become an established publisher for our Entertainment clients as we have the reach (Quantcast Top 50 website with over 35 million monthly unique visitors and 500 million pageviews a month), engagement (10MM monthly votes) and product offerings (high impact media, branded content and native advertising).
Wondering why you should sell for Ranker? Here’s how you’ll know if you’re going to love this job:
First, what’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Develop your leadership skills by joining a small yet fast-paced sales organization
- Enjoy the freedom of picking your own accounts and building your custom target list
- Competitive benefits, including fully-paid medical, plus heavily subsidized voluntary dental and vision plans, paid holidays and additional days of paid time off per year.
- Full sales support team, including marketing and sales operations.
- Located conveniently in the Mid-Wilshire district, minutes from Beverly Hills, Miracle Mile, and the 10 Freeway.
Who we believe will do great in this role:
We want you to be successful, as we know that developing a solid pipeline and closing deals is what drives you. With that said, we believe you’ll be successful if you have:
- At least 2+ years experience in digital sales, with knowledge of branded content, online advertising and the competitive landscape
- Strong relationships in Entertainment across both client and agency
- Strong, progressive track record closing and generating revenue in digital sales, both by creating new business and retaining existing business
- Passionate about movies, television shows, pop culture, and music
- Love working in fast-moving, high-growth companies in an industry that is rapidly changing
Ranker is a data-driven media company, the #1 online destination for opinion-based, crowdsourced rankings of everything. The company's technology is centered on user engagement, turning its lists into the “best possible rankings” via the wisdom of crowds. A Quantcast Top 50 site, Ranker attracts more than 30 million monthly unique visitors, and outperforms almost every other publisher in time-on-site per visit. As a result, Ranker is a treasure-trove of consumer sentiment data with more than 250 million votes gathered to date on over 100,000 unique items, generating a deep and precise interest graph which the company is launching as a B2B tool in 2016 to augment the existing ad-based business. Ranker is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Ranker will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.