We are currently looking for an Influencer Relations Manager / Social Marketing Manager. This is a great opportunity to work for a leading entertainment website, which also happens to be in the top 50 in all internet websites in the United States. Don't take our word for it, check it out at https://www.quantcast.com/ranker.com.
As our Influencer Relations Manager / Social Marketing Manager, you will be managing our roster of signed Ranker influencers, and working with them to optimize our audience development. You will also develop and lead programs to engage our influencer community. You will also be developing, overseeing, and optimizing Facebook marketing campaigns based on CPM/CPC/CPA spend versus RPM generated.
Here’s how you’ll know if this is the right opportunity for you:
First, what’s in it for you:
- Have a career in a leading entertainment company with a competitive salary and benefits.
- Speaking of benefits, we offer fully-paid medical, plus heavily subsidized voluntary dental and vision plans.
- Paid holidays, plus additional days of paid time off per year.
- Work in a very casual workplace (ie t-shirts and shorts are totally fine) with a fully stocked kitchen including free snacks, soda, LaCroix, Perrier, Mexican Coca Cola; we also do catered lunches and breakfast weekly, and free massages every other week.
- Located conveniently in the Mid-Wilshire district, minutes from Beverly Hills, Miracle Mile, and the 10 Freeway.
Who we believe will do great in this role:
While we welcome all candidates to the position, we’re especially looking for those candidates that have:
- At least 1 year of commercial experience with social media audience development, particularly those with experience working with influencer communities
- Extensive understanding of the Facebook platform and tools, particularly Power Editor
- Strong ability to analyze data (ie spreadsheets), and to identify trends and issues
- Experience with Facebook-driven marketing strategies to build audiences, both Paid and Organic
- Strong interest and knowledge across a broad spectrum of interests, including pop culture, entertainment, viral trends, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, particularly in Communication, Marketing, or similar field
**SORRY, NO RECRUITERS**
Ranker is a data-driven media company, the #1 online destination for opinion-based, crowdsourced rankings of everything. The company's technology is centered on user engagement, turning its lists into the “best possible rankings” via the wisdom of crowds. A Quantcast Top 50 site, Ranker attracts more than 30 million monthly unique visitors, and outperforms almost every other publisher in time-on-site per visit. As a result, Ranker is a treasure-trove of consumer sentiment data with more than 250 million votes gathered to date on over 100,000 unique items, generating a deep and precise interest graph which the company is launching as a B2B tool in 2016 to augment the existing ad-based business. Ranker is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.